This forum uses cookies
This forum makes use of cookies to store your login information if you are registered, and your last visit if you are not. Cookies are small text documents stored on your computer; the cookies set by this forum can only be used on this website and pose no security risk. Cookies on this forum also track the specific topics you have read and when you last read them. Please confirm whether you accept or reject these cookies being set.

A cookie will be stored in your browser regardless of choice to prevent you being asked this question again. You will be able to change your cookie settings at any time using the link in the footer.

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Fate/EXTRA - ULUS10576
I'm having a... odd problem with this game.

Everything works perfectly, FPS around 30-31 most of the time.

But if I do one of two things:
1: Go to Private room before entering Arena first time.
2: Gain a level in the Arena and then try to exit.

The game stops progressing. Not freeze. Not Crash. Just stops progressing. I can still access the message log, but nothing else works.
If I enter the Arena and either leave at once or just fight without leveling up, it doesn't stop progressing.

I'm quite stumped at what is causing this. I'm not seeing the issue anywhere else.

v0.6 r2643 64-bit. Will submit settings if it's needed.
(08-31-2012, 09:39 PM)Random Players Wrote: v0.6 r2643 64-bit.
That version is quite old; you can found newest release here:
http://buildbot.orphis.net/jpcsp/

If the problem still with newest release, maybe you wanna post a info log so developers can take a look there in case some problem exist.
[Image: montcer.png]
No clue why, but it worked after a computer reboot (Windows Auto-Updates are usefull for once!). Sorry for the trouble.
I got the game working fine, but when I beat Shinji in the coliseum at the end of week one, after the post-battle dialogue, it fades to black and nothing happens (from what I've seen it's supposed to load the next day at that point). I've tried this six or seven times now, and it happens every single time.

Something similar happened to me the day before in the arena during the treasure hunting segment. When I encountered Shinji, I managed to beat him (I overleveled Caster to 15 or so and spammed fiery and frigid heaven). Once I collected all the treasure and tried to leave, the camera would just keep spinning and nothing would happen as I stood on the exit portal. After trying several times, I finally left the arena successfully after just waiting out the three turns during the shinji battle instead of trying to win.

Any help or advice would be greatly appreciated.

EDIT: I was using jpcsp version 2390 when I first experienced the problem, but it still persists on the most recent version (2718 as of now).
(09-15-2012, 08:35 PM)KevnEm Wrote: I got the game working fine, but when I beat Shinji in the coliseum at the end of week one, after the post-battle dialogue, it fades to black and nothing happens (from what I've seen it's supposed to load the next day at that point). I've tried this six or seven times now, and it happens every single time.

Something similar happened to me the day before in the arena during the treasure hunting segment. When I encountered Shinji, I managed to beat him (I overleveled Caster to 15 or so and spammed fiery and frigid heaven). Once I collected all the treasure and tried to leave, the camera would just keep spinning and nothing would happen as I stood on the exit portal. After trying several times, I finally left the arena successfully after just waiting out the three turns during the shinji battle instead of trying to win.

Any help or advice would be greatly appreciated.

EDIT: I was using jpcsp version 2390 when I first experienced the problem, but it still persists on the most recent version (2718 as of now).

i beat the game with r2476, trying using it, if it still not work, i think your iso might have problem.
Yeah, it seems that the iso was the problem. Got a different one, and just got past the Shinji fight. Thanks!
Help... The game is not really working out for me. After the mode selection and then it shows the warning and stuff, it showed a choopy image of something like a school. That's it I cant really do anything. Help please.
try deleting the tmp folder or reripping your game.

also update your jpcsp if you're using an old one, http://buildbot.orphis.net/jpcsp/
Hey - Found this bug and I'm scratching my head at how to fix it. Nothing huge, but I haven't seen any report of it yet.

The female character walking animation - both with the PC and with the other females - locks up, making it look like they hover when they move. Sometimes the "bounce while walking" effect stays on, but not usually.
Also, the unnamed prologue guy has the same deal, except he gets stuck in a different position.

So far I've changed my video settings between IMG 2 and 4. My memory settings (IMG 3) don't seem to change anything no matter the settings, but that was my first thought on what the problem was.

My game holds steady at 30fps after a couple seconds of stuttering. All other animations load alright.

v0.6 r2788 64-bit

Windows 7 64-bit
CPU - Intel Dual-Core E6500 @ 3.5GHz
RAM - 4GB
Video Card - GeForce GTX 465 1024MB OCed

Attached Files Thumbnail(s)

it's working fine here. your game copy is probably damaged, try going to tmp/ULUS10576/ and delete eboot.bin, if that doesn't help re-rip the game maybe.

if that doesn't help then dunno, maybe it's the 64 bit version's fault. i use 32 bit one. i have a similar gpu, except mine's a gts 450, and while my cpu's an amd x2, i don't think that'd cause a problem.