This forum uses cookies
This forum makes use of cookies to store your login information if you are registered, and your last visit if you are not. Cookies are small text documents stored on your computer; the cookies set by this forum can only be used on this website and pose no security risk. Cookies on this forum also track the specific topics you have read and when you last read them. Please confirm whether you accept or reject these cookies being set.

A cookie will be stored in your browser regardless of choice to prevent you being asked this question again. You will be able to change your cookie settings at any time using the link in the footer.

Thread Rating:
  • 5 Vote(s) - 4.2 Average
(outdated+broken) At32aa3plugin.jar - mono at3+ decoding
(08-30-2012, 01:04 PM)abood555 Wrote: why is this thread important?

Because playing a game with voices is better than without them Smile Example:
(08-30-2012, 06:47 PM)Abelus Wrote:
(08-30-2012, 01:04 PM)abood555 Wrote: why is this thread important?

Because playing a game with voices is better than without them Smile Example:

yeah but u can just use sonicstage, right?
[Image: vincent_valentine_signature_by_rui_eri-d2zbu8z.png]
sonic stage will work for bgm and some other sounds however mono at3+ audio (like the voices in the video) would require this program and sound forge to play them back, not all games use mono at3+ but the ones that do will need this extra step in addition to sonicstage.
TRYING TO PLAY Z.H.P Unlosing Ranger vs Darkdeath Evilman! from Nippon Ichi.

I've got almost everything running - I just can't get the audio working. I'm looking back through this thread for screenshots on where to find the Altrac files, I found one folder with "ULxxxx" on it and when I tried to set a path for Soundforge, I got a piece of the opening narration of the game. "Nippon Ichi Software presents..." but nothing else after that.

I think the problem is that when I set a path for SoundForge, instead of a list of Altrac files, there's only one - and that one is the part that goes "Nippon Ichi Presents..." and nothing else after that.

Sorry these are such newbie questions but... is anyone still here?
Greetings guys,

I followed the steps, installed Sound Forge, downloaded : mono_ATRAC3PLUS_Autoplay_assistant_tool v1.9.29

I have enabled the option : Extract media file to tmp folder

But I see no Atrac folder. I tried with 4 different games and no Atrac folder for all of them, instead I have a Mpeg folder with a wav file, for opening video sound, and a oma file that SoundForge can't open, I have an error.

Any clue ? Thanks
I'm adding a screenshot to show you that I have a mpeg folder instead of the Atrac one.

http://postimage.org/image/wsbmouj4b/
you have to run your game at least once after enabling "extract media file to tmp folder". Smile
Greetings,

Well, I did run the game, and more than once, otherwise I wouldn't have the game folder.

I played for hours, but still no atract folder and no voice sound.
along with extract media files to tmp, did you also enable sonicstage decoding?
Yes I did, actually I am also paying to Nanoha Gears of Destiny, and the sound works perfectly, even for voices.
I have installed Sonic Stage, Sound Forge and else. Sounds for video works perfectly.
Sounds with Sonic Stage works perfectly with:
-Nanoha Lirical A's Gears of Destiny

Sounds works for videos but not for voices and BGM:
-Phase D Aoihana no chou
-Little With Parfait Kuroneko Mahouten Monogatari
-Hakuisei Renai Shoukougun
And for these games, there is no atrac folder, so I can't even convert the sound files.
Not all games get Atrac folders, like Gundam Vs Gundam doesn't have a ATRAC folder.
Processor: AMD Phenom II X4 970 3.7 GHz, GPU: Geforce GTX 550 Ti, Ram: 16 GB, Windows 7 64-bit