This forum uses cookies
This forum makes use of cookies to store your login information if you are registered, and your last visit if you are not. Cookies are small text documents stored on your computer; the cookies set by this forum can only be used on this website and pose no security risk. Cookies on this forum also track the specific topics you have read and when you last read them. Please confirm whether you accept or reject these cookies being set.

A cookie will be stored in your browser regardless of choice to prevent you being asked this question again. You will be able to change your cookie settings at any time using the link in the footer.

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Problems in windows 7
I downloaded various versions,and none of them worked in my 64-bits windows 7,which version someone recommend me to run .hack//LINK and final fantasy dissidia?
i have the latest DELL laptop 86 bit windows 7 ver,and it works
(02-13-2011, 08:45 PM)Arun Wrote: I downloaded various versions,and none of them worked in my 64-bits windows 7,which version someone recommend me to run .hack//LINK and final fantasy dissidia?

Did you install 32bit JRE and or 64bit JRE?
Funny thing, I spend more time on the forum instead of on emulators Tongue

I have Windows 7 Ultimate 64bit and I'm using the 32bit version. It works but somehow, the emulated games are all in grayscale...Huh
(02-23-2011, 07:37 PM)rcoltrane Wrote: I have Windows 7 Ultimate 64bit and I'm using the 32bit version. It works but somehow, the emulated games are all in grayscale...Huh

Turn up your graphics card options and it will go away

(02-23-2011, 07:40 PM)Kai3213 Wrote:
(02-23-2011, 07:37 PM)rcoltrane Wrote: I have Windows 7 Ultimate 64bit and I'm using the 32bit version. It works but somehow, the emulated games are all in grayscale...Huh

What do you mean by 'turn up my graphics card options'? I have an ATI Radeon HD 5770 with the latest drivers and the only program running in grayscale is jpcsp. I don't think that messing around with my graphic card options would solve this issue...
(02-23-2011, 07:47 PM)rcoltrane Wrote:
(02-23-2011, 07:40 PM)Kai3213 Wrote:

What do you mean by 'turn up my graphics card options'? I have an ATI Radeon HD 5770 with the latest drivers and the only program running in grayscale is jpcsp. I don't think that messing around with my graphic card options would solve this issue...

Well JPCSP doesn't run like everything else. Like a wise old man once said, "Don't knock it till you try it". Your not the first with this problem and i'm telling you what I told everyone else. Turn up your graphics card options and see for yourself. Then again it might be your graphics card since I've been hearing that Ati cards don't work too well with JPCSP.

Yeah, it seems that my ATI card doesn't like jpcsp too much. I tried to change options here and there but with no success, the emulated games are still in B/W.Confused