This forum uses cookies
This forum makes use of cookies to store your login information if you are registered, and your last visit if you are not. Cookies are small text documents stored on your computer; the cookies set by this forum can only be used on this website and pose no security risk. Cookies on this forum also track the specific topics you have read and when you last read them. Please confirm whether you accept or reject these cookies being set.

A cookie will be stored in your browser regardless of choice to prevent you being asked this question again. You will be able to change your cookie settings at any time using the link in the footer.

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Nendroid Generation [ULJS00441]
Jpcsp r2459

- Use Media Engine + Decode Audio SonicStage

1st run can proceed but when 2nd run can't proceed show error like this (game paused). click run then paused itself....run...paused. i click run 6 times same as paused.

Code:
when 2nd run
25609 [MovieAudioThread] INFO  runtime - Pausing emulator - branch to self (death loop) at 0x08804008
31093 [MovieAudioThread] INFO  runtime - Pausing emulator - branch to self (death loop) at 0x08804008
31765 [MovieAudioThread] INFO  runtime - Pausing emulator - branch to self (death loop) at 0x08804008
33062 [MovieAudioThread] INFO  runtime - Pausing emulator - branch to self (death loop) at 0x08804008
38047 [MovieAudioThread] INFO  runtime - Pausing emulator - branch to self (death loop) at 0x08804008
46859 [MovieAudioThread] INFO  runtime - Pausing emulator - branch to self (death loop) at 0x08804008

Attached Files Thumbnail(s)

.rar   log.rar (Size: 23.54 KB / Downloads: 81)
Mobo:Gigabyte (GA-78LMT-USB3) CPU:AMD FX-6300 RAM:G-Skill 8GB Dual-Channel DDR3 PC12800 VGA:Sapphire R7 265 2GB OS:Windows 7 Ultimate 64-bit SP1
Shows only black screen after the intro and the intro also flickers. If you skip it the emulator pauses itself.

.html   log.html (Size: 63.75 KB / Downloads: 113)
Code:
IGNORING: scePsmfPlayerBreak psmfPlayer=0x93356c0
Could you add the following lines to LogSettings.xml and update the log? This will hopefully log additional information:
Code:
<logger name='compiler'> <level value='debug' /> </logger>
<logger name='hle.scePsmfPlayer'> <level value='debug' /> </logger>
<logger name='hle.scePsmf'> <level value='debug' /> </logger>
<logger name='hle.sceMpeg'> <level value='trace' /> </logger>
Thanks!
Always include a complete log file at INFO level in your reports. Thanks! How to post a log
complete playable to work you should do as follow:

- run the game
- dissable all the audio chanels
- in the screen that appears one of the logos right before the op, enable the audio chanels

the game will work flawless
(07-17-2012, 06:12 PM)gid15 Wrote: Could you add the following lines to LogSettings.xml and update the log? This will hopefully log additional information:
Code:
<logger name='compiler'> <level value='debug' /> </logger>
<logger name='hle.scePsmfPlayer'> <level value='debug' /> </logger>
<logger name='hle.scePsmf'> <level value='debug' /> </logger>
<logger name='hle.sceMpeg'> <level value='trace' /> </logger>
Thanks!

.zip   log.zip (Size: 1.02 MB / Downloads: 83)
Even i have dissable all the audio chanels & enable the audio chanels before the op but JPCSP still stuck in the 1st battle loading screen.

Any assist?

Any1 can assist with this issue? or the JPCSP currently can't work with this game?
(08-12-2012, 03:53 AM)Hreroth Wrote: Any1 can assist with this issue? or the JPCSP currently can't work with this game?
@Hreroth, what's your problem??

I guess you are new here. Please take a look on the links i have on my sign. First go to "1.Start here" and follow the advices posted there; tehn try again your game.

If after trying the advices on "1.Start here" your JPCSP still not running the game, post a log here following the instructions on "3.How to post a log".
[Image: montcer.png]
(08-14-2012, 05:32 PM)montcer9012 Wrote:
(08-12-2012, 03:53 AM)Hreroth Wrote: Any1 can assist with this issue? or the JPCSP currently can't work with this game?
@Hreroth, what's your problem??

I guess you are new here. Please take a look on the links i have on my sign. First go to "1.Start here" and follow the advices posted there; tehn try again your game.

If after trying the advices on "1.Start here" your JPCSP still not running the game, post a log here following the instructions on "3.How to post a log".

@montcer9012

1st I not very often login & posting, so i m not aware of that. So can't call as NEW member.

BTW thanks for the reply & will follow the step to try run again. Definitely will post a log if the JPCSP unable to run properly.
psp 
Game Code: ULJS00441
Game Name: Nendoroid Generation
JPCSP Ver: v0.6 2667
Setting:
Video
X - Use a geometry
X - Enable VAO (only relevant when using shaders and vertex cache)
X - Enable saving GE screen to Textures instead of Memory
X - Use Software Rendering (very experimental, not yet complete, slow)

Problem:
1st .The game is work if i disable the audio to allow the menu screen to run properly, then enable after the menu screen.

2nd. The game is running properly, but later it stuck in the 1st battle loading screen & as i know the logger didn't show any error.