This forum uses cookies
This forum makes use of cookies to store your login information if you are registered, and your last visit if you are not. Cookies are small text documents stored on your computer; the cookies set by this forum can only be used on this website and pose no security risk. Cookies on this forum also track the specific topics you have read and when you last read them. Please confirm whether you accept or reject these cookies being set.

A cookie will be stored in your browser regardless of choice to prevent you being asked this question again. You will be able to change your cookie settings at any time using the link in the footer.

Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average
The IdolM@ster Shiny Festa: Funky Note - JP - NPJH50676
Nice program. Haha. I considered doing something like that, but I wouldn't have known what to do.

I've been messing around with the PMF file to try and figure out alternatives to getting the audio to play. So far, I haven't had much luck with Method B from http://www.emunewz.net/forum/showthread.php?tid=1160

I attempted many different settings, and my best results were
Audio Settings > Raw, At3+
Video Audio Formats> PCM
This created a .wav that was actually playable on foobar, but didn't playback through Media Engine.

The problem with settings like A-LAW or U-LAW (the recommended settings) was that it'd create a .wav that was 22 minutes long and didn't playback on anything I put it in.
However, I'm not even sure I necessarily did it right.

For now, I'm leaving the PMF for L.O.B.M. for people to figure it out.
http://www.mediafire.com/?a3a386qjh88s5gg

Also, I propose the error for the text not showing up is an issue with the fonts, since many non-Native English games seems to share similar issues.

As for the preview music only playing the preview for the first song previewed, I remember Idolm@ster SP having that problem. I'm not sure why this happens too. Sorry I can't be of much help. Hopefully someone with better experience will show up and save the day!

Messages In This Thread
RE: The IdolM@ster Shiny Festa: Funky Note - JP - NPJH50676 - by lazorgunn - 10-31-2012, 07:00 PM