This forum uses cookies
This forum makes use of cookies to store your login information if you are registered, and your last visit if you are not. Cookies are small text documents stored on your computer; the cookies set by this forum can only be used on this website and pose no security risk. Cookies on this forum also track the specific topics you have read and when you last read them. Please confirm whether you accept or reject these cookies being set.

A cookie will be stored in your browser regardless of choice to prevent you being asked this question again. You will be able to change your cookie settings at any time using the link in the footer.

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Kingdom Hearts BBS FM weird graphic card behaviour/bug
I think I did everything that could be done with the NVidia settings menu, nothing works. Sad I'll post a translated screenshot of the Nvidia Settings too. (The texture filtering setting does nothing)

But before I post a log, which level should I set it? ALL sounds a bit too much but if it is important I'll do it.

EDIT:
Also, what the hell? Go to NVidia's official site. Check for Nvidia's GeForce 600M series and then 620M model. There's no drivers for it? WHAT? Not even one? Mathematicaly impossible, something is going wrong. This doesn'y make sense because when I check if there is an update from NVidia's panel it says it's up to date when in reality with this situation it should report an error right? Also there are some intresting drivers (intresting optimizations/implementations) in the beta section, some of them just some weeks old. Should I use them? What's your experience with NVidia's beta drivers?

Messages In This Thread
RE: Kingdom Hearts BBS FM weird graphic card behaviour/bug - by VIRGIN KLM - 09-09-2012, 03:50 PM