This forum uses cookies
This forum makes use of cookies to store your login information if you are registered, and your last visit if you are not. Cookies are small text documents stored on your computer; the cookies set by this forum can only be used on this website and pose no security risk. Cookies on this forum also track the specific topics you have read and when you last read them. Please confirm whether you accept or reject these cookies being set.

A cookie will be stored in your browser regardless of choice to prevent you being asked this question again. You will be able to change your cookie settings at any time using the link in the footer.

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
JPCSP start .bat says Java not exist due Windows command issue
Some users has been reporting that even they have installed Java 6 or 7 on architect x86/x64 the start JPCSP batch file says that Java is not found or the version is old.

It seems that some Windows version does not recognized the "REG" command making those lines becomes useless:
Code:
for /f "tokens=3* skip=2" %%a in ('reg query "%key%" /v CurrentVersion') do set JAVA_VERSION=%%a
for /f "tokens=2* skip=2" %%a in ('reg query "%key%\%JAVA_VERSION%" /v JavaHome') do set JAVA_HOME=%%b

This will become a problem to use JPCSP for non middle Windows users. The fastest (But not flawless) solution i found will be set directly where to run:
Code:
@echo off
set PATH=%PATH%;lib\;lib\windows-amd64\
echo Running Jpcsp 64bit...
"C:\Program Files\Java\jre7\bin\java" -Xmx1024m -Xss2m -XX:MaxPermSize=128m -XX:ReservedCodeCacheSize=64m -Djava.library.path=lib/windows-amd64 -jar bin/jpcsp.jar %*
:END

Instead registry search i suggest verify java.exe location whit something like:
Code:
FOR %Z IN (java.exe) DO SET JAVA_HOME=%~dpZ
That's just an idea; for now i go out so the search have to continued.
For now the best solution to this problem is use hyakki JPCSP Launcher.

Cheers.

Attached Files Thumbnail(s)

[Image: montcer.png]

Messages In This Thread
JPCSP start .bat says Java not exist due Windows command issue - by montcer9012 - 08-08-2012, 11:42 AM