This forum uses cookies
This forum makes use of cookies to store your login information if you are registered, and your last visit if you are not. Cookies are small text documents stored on your computer; the cookies set by this forum can only be used on this website and pose no security risk. Cookies on this forum also track the specific topics you have read and when you last read them. Please confirm whether you accept or reject these cookies being set.

A cookie will be stored in your browser regardless of choice to prevent you being asked this question again. You will be able to change your cookie settings at any time using the link in the footer.

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Make emu faster, stop working on ProOnline
(07-18-2012, 01:36 AM)guidodi Wrote: First of all I want to thank the JPCSP team for the emulator and say that I know it is years ahead of the rest in development. (like hyakki said)
What I want to ask is why do you consider online play to be a priority right now. You said you work on several things at the same time but of the last 150 svn maybe 145 were about online play. Working on emulation and speed would benefit every single game, working on the online play would only benefit a handful of games that need it.
From the last 150 svn, 52 were concerning network (not just PRO online, all kind of network changes) and 98 were concerning compatibility, speed, new features... is it not several things at the same time?

If you want to help, post test reports including log file. When also looking at numbers, I could not find a single log file in your posts... Wink

As I wrote above, one of my first priorities is also to help homebrew developers.
gid15 Wrote:Concerning the support of ProOnline in Jpcsp, I have been contacted by Coldbird who created the "homebrew" ProOnline client for the PSP and he asked me if we could add support in Jpcsp. This would help him to further develop the ProOnline client. This is why I've moved this feature to the top of my todo list.
Always include a complete log file at INFO level in your reports. Thanks! How to post a log

Messages In This Thread
RE: Make emu faster, stop working on ProOnline - by gid15 - 07-18-2012, 08:20 AM