This forum uses cookies
This forum makes use of cookies to store your login information if you are registered, and your last visit if you are not. Cookies are small text documents stored on your computer; the cookies set by this forum can only be used on this website and pose no security risk. Cookies on this forum also track the specific topics you have read and when you last read them. Please confirm whether you accept or reject these cookies being set.

A cookie will be stored in your browser regardless of choice to prevent you being asked this question again. You will be able to change your cookie settings at any time using the link in the footer.

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Help me get jpsp to work please :)
Hi all, I just downloaded jpsp v0.6 and im running windows 7. I place the metal gear portable ops .cso file in the umd images folder and then i go to load umd and select portable ops but i get nothing, just a black screen Sad

I have been searching for an answer but found nothing. Hopefully someone here can help me.

On a less important note, how do you configure a gamepad, im using my ps3 controller, to use instead of the keyboard. But that doesn't matter until i get this thing running.

Thanks for reading!! Big Grin

edit: just downloaded v0.6 22 2211 for 64 bit and i also installed jre 64 bit and i do the same process and game doesnt load, just black. the test cube umd works though. Does that mean the cso is bad? can cso's only be played on hacked psps and not emu??

another edit: i got metal gear running!! I had to click run too i think and it took forever to load, it was black screen and 2 fps for like 25 seconds then the fps shot up to 10+ and i saw konami screen Big Grin

now it just wont load the motionjoy device driver for my ps3 controller, can anyone help with that?? sorry for bein a noon Blush

Messages In This Thread
Help me get jpsp to work please :) - by hackoncrack - 07-11-2011, 02:31 PM
RE: Help me get jpsp to work please :) - by serio - 07-13-2011, 10:34 AM
RE: Help me get jpsp to work please :) - by serio - 07-13-2011, 10:24 PM
RE: Help me get jpsp to work please :) - by Zekro - 07-14-2011, 09:51 AM
RE: Help me get jpsp to work please :) - by Zekro - 07-15-2011, 10:35 AM
RE: Help me get jpsp to work please :) - by serio - 07-15-2011, 06:35 AM