This forum uses cookies
This forum makes use of cookies to store your login information if you are registered, and your last visit if you are not. Cookies are small text documents stored on your computer; the cookies set by this forum can only be used on this website and pose no security risk. Cookies on this forum also track the specific topics you have read and when you last read them. Please confirm whether you accept or reject these cookies being set.

A cookie will be stored in your browser regardless of choice to prevent you being asked this question again. You will be able to change your cookie settings at any time using the link in the footer.

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
JPCSP hardly get benefit from higher cpu clock?
Recently upgraded my cpu to i5 2500k, because the i3 530 (4G) i used to have
didn't get me good fps on Tekken 6 and Final Fantasy Type Zero.

Thought i would have seen some change after upgrading a new cpu, but the result is not really encouraging, fps almost same under same setting and same version of jpscp.

so i thought maybe the default 3.3g (maybe abit higher with turbo boost) clock not fast enough then i decided to overclock the 2500k to 4.7G, but weird enough i still don't get any difference of the speed.

so here i like to ask is that jpcsp don't gain benefit of higher clock or is there any other reason behind of this ?? thanks, just curious

Messages In This Thread
JPCSP hardly get benefit from higher cpu clock? - by AcidRains - 05-24-2012, 02:20 PM