This forum uses cookies
This forum makes use of cookies to store your login information if you are registered, and your last visit if you are not. Cookies are small text documents stored on your computer; the cookies set by this forum can only be used on this website and pose no security risk. Cookies on this forum also track the specific topics you have read and when you last read them. Please confirm whether you accept or reject these cookies being set.

A cookie will be stored in your browser regardless of choice to prevent you being asked this question again. You will be able to change your cookie settings at any time using the link in the footer.

Thread Rating:
  • 5 Vote(s) - 4.2 Average
(outdated+broken) At32aa3plugin.jar - mono at3+ decoding
Yes
Im using Windows 7 64bit and im currently running the 64bit version of jpcsp, I cant get the mono_at3+ file to run, i keep getting the comdlg32.ocx error.

I cant install the AT3+ driver, Where is the comdlg32.ocx file supposed to be placed..

Fixed it Big Grin
I copied the comdlg32.ocx file to c:\windows\syswow64 then ran the command as admin regsvr32 c:\Windows\SysWOW64\comdlg32.ocx.
This is for 64bit OS versions, for 32 bit versions copy to system32 folder instead, and run the same command replacing syswow64 with system32. Big Grin

Messages In This Thread
RE: at32aa3plugin.jar - mono at3+ decoding - by JuanMan - 03-03-2012, 03:10 AM