This forum uses cookies
This forum makes use of cookies to store your login information if you are registered, and your last visit if you are not. Cookies are small text documents stored on your computer; the cookies set by this forum can only be used on this website and pose no security risk. Cookies on this forum also track the specific topics you have read and when you last read them. Please confirm whether you accept or reject these cookies being set.

A cookie will be stored in your browser regardless of choice to prevent you being asked this question again. You will be able to change your cookie settings at any time using the link in the footer.

Thread Rating:
  • 2 Vote(s) - 3 Average
God of War Series and its copy-cat(Dante's Inferno) Seem Playable
(05-04-2011, 12:30 PM)just_in_deed Wrote: This is bullshit man this is a JPCSP forum not a PCSX2 forum so please delete this crap post

ya I know very well of it.I suggest you to look deeply.My post regards of 5 games.
1.God of War I
2.God of War II
3.God of War::Chains of Olympus
4.God of War::Ghost of Sparta
5.Dante's Inferno

First 2 of them is for ps2.So I posted information about pcsx2.The rest 3 of them is for psp.So I posted about jpcsp.Whats wrong?A single can not allow me more than 10 photos.So First i post 9 of the pcsx2 snapshot and then the rest.May be without reading deeply,you first saw pcsx2 snapshot.

I know very well that many jpcsp users can play those game at 40-50fps.But look on their PC spec.I have seen many guys on youtube have those psp game running on jpcsp near to or better than psp.But all of them have a high end pc.I even thought of buying corei7 and some ddr3 rams just only for jpcsp.But things have changed now.

Between,thanks for a nice objective "crap"

Messages In This Thread
RE: God of War Series and its copy-cat(Dante's Inferno) Seem Playable - by pspnoob06 - 05-04-2011, 01:03 PM