This forum uses cookies
This forum makes use of cookies to store your login information if you are registered, and your last visit if you are not. Cookies are small text documents stored on your computer; the cookies set by this forum can only be used on this website and pose no security risk. Cookies on this forum also track the specific topics you have read and when you last read them. Please confirm whether you accept or reject these cookies being set.

A cookie will be stored in your browser regardless of choice to prevent you being asked this question again. You will be able to change your cookie settings at any time using the link in the footer.

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
What Video card settings should I use with JPCSP and which config settings go faster?
(04-25-2011, 06:09 AM)Rion Wrote:
Quote: those filterings don't interfere in the game's speed. I tested this affirmation myself with PCSX2.
1.Lolwut. I just tried to run KH2 on PCSX2. 0aa — fullspeed(60fps), x16aa — 15-20fps. Feel the difference. Anti-aliasing is one of the most resource-intensive processes.
2.Jpcsp differs greatly from Pcsx2. Even if your video card more powerful than mine, it dont give you fullspeed in jpcsp, becouse jpcsp writen in java. Java is slow programming environment. For high fps you need hi-end cpu like Core i5/7.

Weird, in my machine it doesn't make difference. Pay attention when you select software over hardware in the configuration. If you manage to send all the image processing to the hardware, there won't be a FPS loss.

Despite all this, I am using Maetel's preset configuration for PCSX2, running games at 1280x768 16xaa.

Messages In This Thread
RE: What Video card settings should I use with JPCSP and which config settings go faster? - by Krainz - 04-25-2011, 03:43 PM