This forum uses cookies
This forum makes use of cookies to store your login information if you are registered, and your last visit if you are not. Cookies are small text documents stored on your computer; the cookies set by this forum can only be used on this website and pose no security risk. Cookies on this forum also track the specific topics you have read and when you last read them. Please confirm whether you accept or reject these cookies being set.

A cookie will be stored in your browser regardless of choice to prevent you being asked this question again. You will be able to change your cookie settings at any time using the link in the footer.

Thread Rating:
  • 2 Vote(s) - 4.5 Average
Experimental gamepad support in r2047
i've been getting an annoying problem with the setting recently. for some reason my pad's dpad buttons (pov) are always captured and set by the mouse controllers the emu sees, even if i go to unset them, making them act all wrong while in games, with the directions getting stuck and all.

can this be fixed, or at least is it possible to remove the mouses as a controller? it sees "HID-compliant mouse" and "PS/2 compatible mouse" and captures the pad's dpad buttons for both each time i try to change them.

edit: actually, it shares them, but only them. whatever i set for the dpad in the mouse is also set for the pad, and the same happens the other way around.

and for some reason when it's set like that the dpad starts behaving in a very stupid way, even though i have the gamepad selected, not mouse as my input.

Messages In This Thread
Experimental gamepad support in r2047 - by gid15 - 03-28-2011, 04:30 PM
RE: Experimental gamepad support in r2047 - by serio - 04-22-2011, 07:51 PM