This forum uses cookies
This forum makes use of cookies to store your login information if you are registered, and your last visit if you are not. Cookies are small text documents stored on your computer; the cookies set by this forum can only be used on this website and pose no security risk. Cookies on this forum also track the specific topics you have read and when you last read them. Please confirm whether you accept or reject these cookies being set.

A cookie will be stored in your browser regardless of choice to prevent you being asked this question again. You will be able to change your cookie settings at any time using the link in the footer.

Thread Rating:
  • 6 Vote(s) - 3.67 Average
Fullscreen Problem(Cannot use fullscreen option)
Kai3213 Wrote:Well not much progress at all ( for the viewport resizer ), it was the same in rev 2159 when the viewport resizer was first implimented.

Well I don't test every build that comes out, I just download a new one now and then to see if anything's changed...last usable build for me was 2100 Tongue

(06-07-2011, 08:56 PM)legend80 Wrote: I know they are working hard on this but I do hope this is the main focus right now. We need proper display with resizing, fullscreen and resolutions nailed down to make this emu fully functional and go a LONG way in bringing it inline with other greats like PCSX2 and Dolphin. Sorry, I really can't play in a 1x tiny window (1920x1200 display). Blush

Fully agreed. While it's great to have good compatibility, ultimately what people want from an emulator is somehow enhanced play over the original version imo. It's pointless to be playing games on a worse implementation, other than for the fun of seeing how it works.

I don't think it would even cost any frames to render games at full native resolution. Jpcsp already defaults to the native resolution, only thing is that it's stuck rendering the game on such a tiny display that you'll never be able to see it in full 1920x1080 glory.

Messages In This Thread
RE: Fullscreen Problem(Cannot use fullscreen option) - by Finzy - 06-08-2011, 08:34 AM