This forum uses cookies
This forum makes use of cookies to store your login information if you are registered, and your last visit if you are not. Cookies are small text documents stored on your computer; the cookies set by this forum can only be used on this website and pose no security risk. Cookies on this forum also track the specific topics you have read and when you last read them. Please confirm whether you accept or reject these cookies being set.

A cookie will be stored in your browser regardless of choice to prevent you being asked this question again. You will be able to change your cookie settings at any time using the link in the footer.

Thread Rating:
  • 6 Vote(s) - 3.67 Average
Fullscreen Problem(Cannot use fullscreen option)
(05-20-2011, 08:39 PM)Finzy Wrote: Just tested r2143 in FFBig Grinissidia and I'm having the same problem with the screen being cut off. In addition there is a visible black bar on top of the screen now. And fullscreen mode seems to have all the same problems as before, unfortunately.

I've already identified the black bar issue and I'm already working on a fix for it. Also, after the changes introduced in r2136, I've found that a particular VTYPE mode in VideoEngine is causing trouble.
It seems to be the source of that double resize issue that can be seen in most games. We're currently looking for a fix and, hopefully, that should finally bring proper screen resize. Wink

Messages In This Thread
RE: Fullscreen Problem(Cannot use fullscreen option) - by Hykem - 05-21-2011, 05:02 PM