This forum uses cookies
This forum makes use of cookies to store your login information if you are registered, and your last visit if you are not. Cookies are small text documents stored on your computer; the cookies set by this forum can only be used on this website and pose no security risk. Cookies on this forum also track the specific topics you have read and when you last read them. Please confirm whether you accept or reject these cookies being set.

A cookie will be stored in your browser regardless of choice to prevent you being asked this question again. You will be able to change your cookie settings at any time using the link in the footer.

Thread Rating:
  • 6 Vote(s) - 3.67 Average
Fullscreen Problem(Cannot use fullscreen option)
(04-17-2011, 05:26 PM)legend80 Wrote: Well, I'd never be rude to the devs since they are very active on the project and every day we can expect something new.

I only have a few games but they all run terrific (minus SFA3 not saving). Fullsceen for me is a big thing and I do hope some focus is put toward that soon. Audio, gfx, compat seems really good these days; I think it's time to have the window be more than 1in. X 2in., e.g. fullscreen support.

Or maybe at the least a next step could just be proper scaling so I can maximize the window and not lose sprites and other gfx. Resolution upscaling would be great, but not as important as the aforementioned in my book.
Its nice to know some people don't think they should get what they want when they want it for free without waiting for it.
One more time!

Messages In This Thread
RE: Fullscreen Problem(Cannot use fullscreen option) - by beanclr - 04-17-2011, 09:16 PM