This forum uses cookies
This forum makes use of cookies to store your login information if you are registered, and your last visit if you are not. Cookies are small text documents stored on your computer; the cookies set by this forum can only be used on this website and pose no security risk. Cookies on this forum also track the specific topics you have read and when you last read them. Please confirm whether you accept or reject these cookies being set.

A cookie will be stored in your browser regardless of choice to prevent you being asked this question again. You will be able to change your cookie settings at any time using the link in the footer.

Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 3 Average
SD G Generation World - JAP - ULJS00363
Same as the above. Going to tell it in storytime format.
See, I rely on my friend for help with a lot of this (They actualy have a good psp with a decent card). My own psp only has a puny 32mb Card, at the moment, meaning I pretty much need JPCSP for doing anything fancy. Not to mention it makes things much easier. So far, me and my friend never had to deal with an encrypted one before. I'm assuming that's my issue causing my black screen issue, same as the user above me, is due to encryption. Or something.

If possible, can someone, in a very quick and brief summary, name the steps needed to allow the game to run properly for someone who isn't exactly smart enough to understand everything. Since, like I said, I can't even hack my psp since it's relying on a 32 mb card. And my friend currently doesn't even live near me, so that limits my options further.
The fact the game is also japanese doesn't help me anymore.

I figure this summary, should someone post it, would also be great since it would be the end-all for people looking on this game on the forum, and perhaps stop alot of confusion. Even moreso if someone posts their configuration

Oh, and they all live happily ever after. (Told you it'd be storytime format)

Although at the rate this is going, I'm starting to wonder if it's really playable.

Messages In This Thread
RE: SD G Generation World - JAP - ULJS00363 [Encrypted] - by WarzA - 06-06-2012, 11:14 AM