This forum uses cookies
This forum makes use of cookies to store your login information if you are registered, and your last visit if you are not. Cookies are small text documents stored on your computer; the cookies set by this forum can only be used on this website and pose no security risk. Cookies on this forum also track the specific topics you have read and when you last read them. Please confirm whether you accept or reject these cookies being set.

A cookie will be stored in your browser regardless of choice to prevent you being asked this question again. You will be able to change your cookie settings at any time using the link in the footer.

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Help with loading a game.
I've got the ISO for Final Fantasy Tactics The War Of The Lions which, at least according to this thread, is at least somewhat playable. However, once I hit "load UMD" and click on the game I want, nothing actually happens. Could it just be that the game isn't actually compatible? I notice that for the default cube demo that there's a CSO file as well as an ISO file, so will I need one for my tactics game as well? I'm using the latest build from this website and the emulator won't even open up the demo cube for me either, but the one I got from the official website will still load the demo but not the actual game. I should mention that this is my first time using the emulator and loading up a game, so I hope that this is merely an issue with the settings or something.

Messages In This Thread
Help with loading a game. - by Xelief - 02-20-2011, 07:23 AM
RE: Help with loading a game. - by Xelief - 02-20-2011, 06:54 PM
RE: Help with loading a game. - by Xelief - 02-20-2011, 08:50 PM
RE: Help with loading a game. - by Kai3213 - 02-20-2011, 09:00 PM
RE: Help with loading a game. - by Xelief - 02-21-2011, 02:14 AM
RE: Help with loading a game. - by Vegerunks - 02-21-2011, 05:55 AM
RE: Help with loading a game. - by Xelief - 02-21-2011, 03:29 PM