This forum uses cookies
This forum makes use of cookies to store your login information if you are registered, and your last visit if you are not. Cookies are small text documents stored on your computer; the cookies set by this forum can only be used on this website and pose no security risk. Cookies on this forum also track the specific topics you have read and when you last read them. Please confirm whether you accept or reject these cookies being set.

A cookie will be stored in your browser regardless of choice to prevent you being asked this question again. You will be able to change your cookie settings at any time using the link in the footer.

Thread Rating:
  • 8 Vote(s) - 3.88 Average
Tactics Ogre: Let Us Cling Together - ULUS10565
No errors at all. The game continues working, so freeze is not entirely the most accurate word, but neither is crash.
The problem goes something along these lines: while playing, sometimes on an AI turn (happend to me once with one my own's, but quite rare) the game freezes for a bit, then the screen changes from the game screen to a loading screen, with a small black/white square animation and the word "loading". It doesn't change till I close Jpcsp completely and load it again.
I have noticed that in the map that caused me the most problems, when I ran it on 100%, it didn't go smoothly with 60FPS- at some points, especially during one of their cleric's turns, the game FPS would drop a lot, and then goes back to work correctly. In these cases it would usually get stuck instead of resolving itself and continuing.
A possible cause is that there is some inconsistency between Jpcsp and the game, when the emulator takes time resolving an issue, but for the game too long has passed (since i ran it on 300% speed) so it gets stuck.

Messages In This Thread
RE: TACTICS OGRE Let Us Cling Together - ULUS10565 - by raledon - 08-13-2013, 10:06 AM