This forum uses cookies
This forum makes use of cookies to store your login information if you are registered, and your last visit if you are not. Cookies are small text documents stored on your computer; the cookies set by this forum can only be used on this website and pose no security risk. Cookies on this forum also track the specific topics you have read and when you last read them. Please confirm whether you accept or reject these cookies being set.

A cookie will be stored in your browser regardless of choice to prevent you being asked this question again. You will be able to change your cookie settings at any time using the link in the footer.

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Little problems
"as for the second post, that's the default set ^^...,use it always,well....,to improve the speed i dunno since i don't own a Parasive Eve 3rd copy, for now just put the logs of you games, and keep playing in your psp its the better thing to do for this 3d games, 2d games work really fine, they just have to add loop music i think ^^"

hi karen thanks for helping me! ^^
i'll try to improve the game with the config...i just trid today to change settings and video ran at 30 fps and music didn't crash... strange,since until yesterday music and video were bad... i think i'll try to mix other option and try them...if it work i hope to help other players in my same situation ^^
well,honestly i don't know so much about computer..i mean, i'm not like hackers i just understand a little... and i don't even know what type my computer parts are...as you said maybe it's because some cards are not good enough. it may be. well,yeah. i thought jpcsp was perfect 'cause i saw some video where dissidia runs fast and 3rd birthday too. but i'll wait new version as you suggested ^^
what do you mean by putting the log of a game? [sorry i'm no english and it's a bit difficult for to understand computer setting]

Messages In This Thread
Little problems - by aya_brea - 01-31-2011, 08:54 PM
RE: Little problems - by aya_brea - 02-01-2011, 10:45 PM
RE: Little problems - by Karen - 02-01-2011, 11:04 PM
RE: Little problems - by aya_brea - 02-01-2011, 11:17 PM