This forum uses cookies
This forum makes use of cookies to store your login information if you are registered, and your last visit if you are not. Cookies are small text documents stored on your computer; the cookies set by this forum can only be used on this website and pose no security risk. Cookies on this forum also track the specific topics you have read and when you last read them. Please confirm whether you accept or reject these cookies being set.

A cookie will be stored in your browser regardless of choice to prevent you being asked this question again. You will be able to change your cookie settings at any time using the link in the footer.

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
requirments for jpcsp for full speed
(11-05-2010, 02:09 AM)OneHitGamer Wrote: Lol you just said the same thing i said dude. if a country doesn't enforce it, then your clear. read ALL of my posts before jackin your jaw. and NO, copyright laws are not like any other law. they just allow publishers to pursue someone if they so choose to. a law, no matter who breaks it, you are punished. but NO ONE, not even a judge can punish a person for copy infringement unless the copyright holder states they wish to pursue it.

USA centric? me talking about the worst place on earth for copyright laws.....wow. you didn't read anything i wrote did you? lol.
Copyright laws are not like standard laws. they are in place to allow developers to take action. again, since you didn't read, this is why a police officer cannot arrest you if he see's you selling a copyrighted material. he can report it, bout it. tis facts my lady.

And no one said DA "built" the firmware, i said he started from the ground up and wrote his own code to emulate features of official FW. since Sony threatened him for touching there official code. and this was a QJ interview with DA himself. not a random THOUGHT they had.

DAMNIT MAN! READ FIRST!

-Sketch
Your Dad.

If you want to rant about whether or not copyright laws are actually laws then make a new thread since what you guys are arguing about has nothing to do with this thread's topic.
Funny thing, I spend more time on the forum instead of on emulators Tongue

Messages In This Thread
RE: requirments for jpcsp for full speed - by Kai3213 - 11-05-2010, 02:29 AM