This forum uses cookies
This forum makes use of cookies to store your login information if you are registered, and your last visit if you are not. Cookies are small text documents stored on your computer; the cookies set by this forum can only be used on this website and pose no security risk. Cookies on this forum also track the specific topics you have read and when you last read them. Please confirm whether you accept or reject these cookies being set.

A cookie will be stored in your browser regardless of choice to prevent you being asked this question again. You will be able to change your cookie settings at any time using the link in the footer.

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
How do I legitally transfer my PSP games to my PC?
(02-10-2012, 08:48 PM)serio Wrote: http://code.google.com/p/procfw/

it doesn't actually flash your system, so the chances of bricking are almost 0 as far as i know. it all works from the memory card and loads into the memory that gets wiped every time you turn the psp off.

you can update your firmware to 6.60 too, since it supports that as well, but if you don't wanna there's a version for 6.39 too. model doesn't matter i think, since it works even on an e1000 model which is newer than both go and 3000.

639PRO-B10.fix1.rar is probably the one you want then.

http://code.google.com/p/procfw/wiki/Installation will tell you how to install it. since you don't want permanent changes, don't copy over 620PRO_Permanent nor CIPLFlasher since both of them will alter your psp and increase the chance of bricking.

you'll need the seplugins folder and psp/game/fastrecovery and psp/game/proupdate copied to your memory stick. proupdate to install, fastrecovery to start it after psp reboot.

after all of that is done, press select while the cfw is active and it'll open the cfw menu. change usb device from memory stick to umd disc, then load your umd into the psp, connect it to the pc with the usb cable and it should show the umd as an iso file in a new removable disk type thing that pops up in my computer. you can copypaste it to your desktop from that.

Okay, thanks. I'll try that. I really appreciate all the help from everyone. If I run into any more problems, I'll post again.

Thanks.

Messages In This Thread
RE: How do I legitally transfer my PSP games to my PC? - by MMXZero2002 - 02-11-2012, 12:52 AM