This forum uses cookies
This forum makes use of cookies to store your login information if you are registered, and your last visit if you are not. Cookies are small text documents stored on your computer; the cookies set by this forum can only be used on this website and pose no security risk. Cookies on this forum also track the specific topics you have read and when you last read them. Please confirm whether you accept or reject these cookies being set.

A cookie will be stored in your browser regardless of choice to prevent you being asked this question again. You will be able to change your cookie settings at any time using the link in the footer.

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
How do I legitally transfer my PSP games to my PC?
(02-08-2012, 01:20 PM)virgil94 Wrote: Download umdgen and connect your psp(with the game inside) to the pc and open umdgen,at batch image converter it should apear the game and start batch

Okay, thanks for the info. I really appreciate it. I downloaded the program, but neither the program, nor my PC recognizes my PSP system at all. I connected it to the PC via a USB cable, is that all that I need to do for my PC to recognize my PSP? Or am I missing some steps in that process?

Thanks.

EDIT: Okay, I figured out that I needed to set the PSP to USB Mode. My PC detects the PSP as an external drive, but I still can't get my PC (or UMDgen) to recognize the PSP game that is in my PSP. Is there something else that needs to be done so that my PC/UMDgen can recognize that a game is in my PSP system? Any help would be greatly appreciated.

Thanks.

Messages In This Thread
RE: How do I legitally transfer my PSP games to my PC? - by MMXZero2002 - 02-09-2012, 05:31 AM