This forum uses cookies
This forum makes use of cookies to store your login information if you are registered, and your last visit if you are not. Cookies are small text documents stored on your computer; the cookies set by this forum can only be used on this website and pose no security risk. Cookies on this forum also track the specific topics you have read and when you last read them. Please confirm whether you accept or reject these cookies being set.

A cookie will be stored in your browser regardless of choice to prevent you being asked this question again. You will be able to change your cookie settings at any time using the link in the footer.

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Serious Java and SonicStage issues???
(12-23-2011, 01:50 AM)ventusrocks Wrote:
(12-22-2011, 07:23 PM)Hykem Wrote: However, it would be interesting to analyze what is causing those errors. Could you please post here your SAVEDATA folder for this game? Thanks!

Attached is my savefiles for this game. Sorry, there's quite a few files Wink Anyways, the top one with Ventus (green) and the next Ventus (green) save files are the ones right before Vanitas. Probably won't require any checking. The third from the top, Aqua's (blue), is the one right before the pumpkin boss. (If you're actually going to fight it, I suggest replacing "Bind" with "Thunder" on the commands list. As the crash comes after the battle.)

(12-22-2011, 07:23 PM)Hykem Wrote: Could you please post here your SAVEDATA folder for this game? Thanks!

(12-22-2011, 07:23 PM)Hykem Wrote: While JPCSP becomes more and more optimized, the chances of this happening shall get smaller.

I really like you guys. You work on this gigantic project a LOT (I've seen all of those updates/SVN builds, and all of your posting and reading of long logs). You do it for virtually free (donations?). And you are very polite people. I respect you guys, and I wish you good luck in life.

BTW, on the JPCSP homepage (jpcsp.org), it has a link for donations. Does any of this money go to you and Gid? If so I'll definitely consider donating Smile

Oh, and there's one thing I left out: thank you very much JPCSP devs!

Thank you very much! It's really good to have our work appreciated. Smile
Concerning the donations, I believe shadow is in charge of that. I've never really looked into that, since I always work for free and with my own resources. I think gid also doesn't use them, so pretty much all the money collected would be for helping shadow maintaining the domains (jpcsp.org, emunewz.net) running.
Anyway, thanks for posting the SAVEDATA and for the detailed instructions. I'll try to reproduce this crash and determine what's causing the bad memory accesses. Wink

Messages In This Thread
RE: Serious Java and SonicStage issues??? - by Hykem - 12-23-2011, 04:23 PM