This forum uses cookies
This forum makes use of cookies to store your login information if you are registered, and your last visit if you are not. Cookies are small text documents stored on your computer; the cookies set by this forum can only be used on this website and pose no security risk. Cookies on this forum also track the specific topics you have read and when you last read them. Please confirm whether you accept or reject these cookies being set.

A cookie will be stored in your browser regardless of choice to prevent you being asked this question again. You will be able to change your cookie settings at any time using the link in the footer.

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
No supported XAudio2 library found
ps3 
Hello.
I was wondering if anyone knows how to solve the following problem.
I am on Windows 7 and I am unable to use XAudio2 for audio playback in RPCS3. I can only use OpenAL, which is a problem as OpenAL outputs a crackling sound all the time. When I try using XAudio2 I get an "No supported XAudio2 library found" message.
Dose anyone know what can I do to make RPCS3 recognize XAudio2?
So far, I have tried updating to the latest DirectX as well as using "regsvr32" command in CMD to register all XAudio related files which are present in my system (They are all there, I checked, all files from XAudio2_0 to XAudio2_7 are present and in the right place), but it didn't solve the problem.
I would much appreciate if anybody has any ideas as to what else I can try to do to fix the issue?
Thank you very much in advance and I apologize if my post is not appropriate in some way as it's my first time posting here.

Messages In This Thread
No supported XAudio2 library found - by despilks - 03-20-2017, 08:05 PM
RE: No supported XAudio2 library found - by Resus - 03-22-2017, 10:53 AM
RE: No supported XAudio2 library found - by Resus - 03-23-2017, 12:14 AM
RE: No supported XAudio2 library found - by Resus - 07-24-2017, 04:07 AM