This forum uses cookies
This forum makes use of cookies to store your login information if you are registered, and your last visit if you are not. Cookies are small text documents stored on your computer; the cookies set by this forum can only be used on this website and pose no security risk. Cookies on this forum also track the specific topics you have read and when you last read them. Please confirm whether you accept or reject these cookies being set.

A cookie will be stored in your browser regardless of choice to prevent you being asked this question again. You will be able to change your cookie settings at any time using the link in the footer.

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
LittleBigPlanet 2 Extras Edition [BCES01693]
(04-22-2017, 12:09 PM)KoDa Wrote:
(04-22-2017, 10:05 AM)Kilowog01 Wrote:
(04-21-2017, 06:10 PM)KoDa Wrote:
(04-21-2017, 03:17 PM)Kilowog01 Wrote: PPU Decoder: Interpreter (fast)
PPU Threads: 2
SPU Decoder: Recompiler (ASMJIT)

LLE: auto

Someone move to "loadable" pls
Some points shine as you can see in the gif:
[Image: MLpwBS2.gif]
You need to focus a lot to see

It seems that it has the same problems as when I first loaded up LBP3. The way I got around it was to not load any libraries whatsoever, and the game would then install the files. After that it would get to the same screen with any LLEs loaded, so try that.
I tried, nothing changed.

Alright, I'll obtain the game within a week and see if I can use the same magic that I used to get LBP3 to show a sign of life.

Hey, it's been almost exactly 4 months since you posted this. Did you get anywhere? I've recently installed RPCS3 and LBP2 and I'm getting a few errors but it's mostly working - and by that I mean that it's stuck on a black screen with ~30FPS. There's no fatal errors, though, but I can't really say much more than that due to how new to all of this I am. I literally only installed RPCS3 2 days ago but I'd say I'm getting a grasp of things.

I hope someone can figure something out because I absolutely love this game. If there's anything else I can do to speed up the development process I'd also love to know.

Anyway, I'm rambling, here's the RPCS3.log file for when I run LBP2 on my machine:

.zip   RPCS3.zip (Size: 68.06 KB / Downloads: 95)

Messages In This Thread
RE: LittleBigPlanet 2 Extras Edition [BCES01693] - by Knight - 08-23-2017, 05:42 PM