This forum uses cookies
This forum makes use of cookies to store your login information if you are registered, and your last visit if you are not. Cookies are small text documents stored on your computer; the cookies set by this forum can only be used on this website and pose no security risk. Cookies on this forum also track the specific topics you have read and when you last read them. Please confirm whether you accept or reject these cookies being set.

A cookie will be stored in your browser regardless of choice to prevent you being asked this question again. You will be able to change your cookie settings at any time using the link in the footer.

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Help Me To Run God Of War 3
psx 
Hello everyone, i have downloaded God Of War 3 : Ascension (BCES01741) from [REDACTED] and it is a [REDACTED] version. Size is 35 GB. It is unpacked game no iso. I have been willing to play this game from a long time but I did not have a internet connection in my house and now I've got . I have been trying lots of method to run the game and also i have tried installing pkg files but every time i just get these error messages :

[REDACTED CONSOLE SPAM]

Can anyone please help me ?

My PC Specification :

Intel i3 4th Gen 4430 3.4 Ghz
RAM 8 GB 1600 mhz
Gigabyte GA-B85M-DS3H-A
HDD 2TB
Galaxy Geforce GTX 750TI Slim OC 2GB Edition
Windows 8.1 x64

Game should run smoothly on my PC. Please Help Me. Thanks in Advanced.

Messages In This Thread
Help Me To Run God Of War 3 - by The_Ruinomator - 04-26-2016, 05:17 PM
RE: Help Me To Run God Of War 3 - by tambre - 04-26-2016, 05:26 PM
RE: Help Me To Run God Of War 3 - by tambre - 04-26-2016, 05:59 PM
RE: Help Me To Run God Of War 3 - by Annie - 04-26-2016, 06:04 PM