This forum uses cookies
This forum makes use of cookies to store your login information if you are registered, and your last visit if you are not. Cookies are small text documents stored on your computer; the cookies set by this forum can only be used on this website and pose no security risk. Cookies on this forum also track the specific topics you have read and when you last read them. Please confirm whether you accept or reject these cookies being set.

A cookie will be stored in your browser regardless of choice to prevent you being asked this question again. You will be able to change your cookie settings at any time using the link in the footer.

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Strange thing with "one time show" in emu.
Hello guys, i don't understand why it's happened but i tested this case on 5-7 games or more. Check this pls http://www.emunewz.net/forum/showthread....#pid216616 for example.

Maybe some sort of cache or log causes this problem? Could you give some advise. I solve this by deleting the folder with emu except important stuff (raps, games) and reunzip the archive. But it's not so fast))

PS Just got the idea about UI. Could you implement some sort of folders menu (in your free time) in list where we can create and name it for ex loadable, intro or ingame so it would be very useful in so big scroll. Sorry for my English.
GIGABYTE GA-Z170X-GAMING 3, i7-7700K (4,5 ghz), 16 GB - 3200, MSI GTX 1080 Ti, Win 8.1 - 64 bit

Messages In This Thread
Strange thing with "one time show" in emu. - by notq - 12-05-2014, 08:42 PM