This forum uses cookies
This forum makes use of cookies to store your login information if you are registered, and your last visit if you are not. Cookies are small text documents stored on your computer; the cookies set by this forum can only be used on this website and pose no security risk. Cookies on this forum also track the specific topics you have read and when you last read them. Please confirm whether you accept or reject these cookies being set.

A cookie will be stored in your browser regardless of choice to prevent you being asked this question again. You will be able to change your cookie settings at any time using the link in the footer.

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Questions about development
(08-10-2014, 09:17 PM)NekotekinaHito Wrote: 1) Of course, it's not very clear... but there are some *reasons* in terms of copyright and other shit.
2) Not a big problem, if I generally understand. We *can* get some information, and can reverse some function, so finally we understand how does it work, in direct or indirect way, and there are many debugging possibilities which are not limited by anything but time spent. At least I hope so.
3) If you examine existing code and comment how it works, nobody will argue. But I can only say "sorry" about the code already written (by me or other developers). It may get eventually rewritten. And of course, if you have good questions to ask regarding your research, you are welcome on IRC, we will try to help.

I'm glad you replied me. And i may get some time to do some job around rpcs3, after some works done.
1. So i can't expect those direct materials (well other than ps3dev wiki). Thx.
2. Yeah rpcs3 is also a debugger, iirc. So it can have some debugging feature, targeting devs.
3. Oh so that's okey. I understand. If having trouble i would get myself on irc. Or if some code may cause troubles / improvable (after read and comment about them).
I would try first use a local repo to read it and try to be helpful.
If i have made a new feature (Debug Console Clean Command, Pause at Call - Hex, and etc) and tested that fully i would tell you again.
Asus X450V, I5-3230M 2.6GHz, Nvidia GT720M. Windows x64 with VS2013.

Messages In This Thread
Questions about development - by syphurith - 08-10-2014, 07:17 AM
RE: Questions about development - by Nekotekina - 08-10-2014, 09:17 PM
Thanks for answers - by syphurith - 08-11-2014, 06:22 AM