This forum uses cookies
This forum makes use of cookies to store your login information if you are registered, and your last visit if you are not. Cookies are small text documents stored on your computer; the cookies set by this forum can only be used on this website and pose no security risk. Cookies on this forum also track the specific topics you have read and when you last read them. Please confirm whether you accept or reject these cookies being set.

A cookie will be stored in your browser regardless of choice to prevent you being asked this question again. You will be able to change your cookie settings at any time using the link in the footer.

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
16 bit color depth bug with NVIDIA card
(01-21-2014, 03:16 AM)onelight Wrote: "This will also be used for any other plugins we might develop or receive."
how about "nearest" I need nearest in some game.

Yes, I was thinking about this too. I'm going to study some options for filters and scaling plugins. If you happen to find any more projects like XBRZ4JPCSP please post them. I would be very interested in integrating more features with JPCSP.

By the way, I noticed the crashes and bugs when enabling the plugin in the middle of a game too. This seems to be related to only some textures.
If you try some of the demos ("blend" is the best example), you'll notice that this doesn't happen so often.

Messages In This Thread
RE: Is jpcsp use 16 bit color depth defualt? - by Hykem - 01-21-2014, 02:22 PM