This forum uses cookies
This forum makes use of cookies to store your login information if you are registered, and your last visit if you are not. Cookies are small text documents stored on your computer; the cookies set by this forum can only be used on this website and pose no security risk. Cookies on this forum also track the specific topics you have read and when you last read them. Please confirm whether you accept or reject these cookies being set.

A cookie will be stored in your browser regardless of choice to prevent you being asked this question again. You will be able to change your cookie settings at any time using the link in the footer.

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Queen's Gate Spiral Chaos transparency
Although you can use shaders, I think you will still have problems since your graphics card can't emulate this extension (GL_EXT_gpu_shader4). I'm not too sure, but I think you get the green screen problem because you enabled both "Disable UBO" and "Enable the shader implementation for the "Stencil Test" (more accurate but slower)." The log hasn't given any indication that you need these options so you should try to disable them. I think "Use vertex cache" needs to be enabled at all times so don't ever disable it. Do you get that error at the end only when you close JPCSP or does it happen in other parts of the game?

At this point, I don't think the transparency problem is fixable yet since gid15 is busy with other game problems. Another point I would like to make is that an Intel graphics card isn't too good with its OpenGL implementation. In the future, try investing in a discrete graphics card like Nvidia. For now, you may have to stick with the transparent looking characters.

Have you heard of PPSSPP? If you did, then try to play the game on the emulator (download the latest revision). Run PPSSPP on default settings (download the audio plugin and enable Read Framebuffers to Memory (CPU) in Graphics Settings) and see if you still have graphical errors. If the game runs perfectly, try to make a log with PPSSPP and attach it to your post. To create a log, double click on the Log Batch File and PPSSPP will run. Play the game for a while and fight a few battles and then close PPSSPP. A User folder will be created along with a Logs subfolder. Can you make a new log for JPCSP using the latest revision (remember to disable all "Ignore" options and make the Maximum method size at 3000)?

Messages In This Thread
RE: Queen's Gate Spiral Chaos transparency - by DragonNeos - 08-03-2013, 04:10 AM