This forum uses cookies
This forum makes use of cookies to store your login information if you are registered, and your last visit if you are not. Cookies are small text documents stored on your computer; the cookies set by this forum can only be used on this website and pose no security risk. Cookies on this forum also track the specific topics you have read and when you last read them. Please confirm whether you accept or reject these cookies being set.

A cookie will be stored in your browser regardless of choice to prevent you being asked this question again. You will be able to change your cookie settings at any time using the link in the footer.

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Why is this program far worse than PPSSPP?
(08-01-2013, 04:34 PM)MrLacp Wrote:
(07-27-2013, 10:44 AM)Kimidori Wrote: this thread made me lol.

JPCSP is so far ahead to PPSSPP that even when a game playable in PPSSPP I still opt for JPCSP.
It's far ahead in what? I don't see where is far ahead to PPSSPP. If PPSSPP it's faster, it's more compatible i don't see the superiority of JPCSP close to PPSSPP. It would be well done if the developers of PPSSPP develop or create a PS2 emulator, quickly and faster than PCSX2 and also more compatible, then there, i would laugh very much.

It's far ahead in being the first psp emu to run commercial games.
It would be for sure good to have a PS2 emulator from the devs of PPSSPP but why would that be funny to you, I don't understand. Probably because you have no sense of humor or logic.

Messages In This Thread
RE: Why is this program far worse than PPSSPP? - by nickblame - 08-01-2013, 04:55 PM