This forum uses cookies
This forum makes use of cookies to store your login information if you are registered, and your last visit if you are not. Cookies are small text documents stored on your computer; the cookies set by this forum can only be used on this website and pose no security risk. Cookies on this forum also track the specific topics you have read and when you last read them. Please confirm whether you accept or reject these cookies being set.

A cookie will be stored in your browser regardless of choice to prevent you being asked this question again. You will be able to change your cookie settings at any time using the link in the footer.

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Why is this program far worse than PPSSPP?
I know I will get banned for this but I really do not care. This is seriously a joke of a program. It simply doesn't work at ll. It doesn't even read ISO files. Its a pain in the ass to deal with as well and Java? Why Java? I think the programmers should jsut cancel this mess and move over to PPSSPP and so we can have one good emulator and not one really bad one and one good one. I think their talents would be better suited elsewhere.

Now I am not saying PPSSPP is perfect. Its far from it but at least its user friendly and it can load files. JPCSP is just a big pile of mess. I'm sorry to say it but it is. I wish you all the best of luck with this but you guys are so far behind PPSSPP its not even funny.

Messages In This Thread
Why is this program far worse than PPSSPP? - by fade2black001 - 07-24-2013, 09:51 PM