This forum uses cookies
This forum makes use of cookies to store your login information if you are registered, and your last visit if you are not. Cookies are small text documents stored on your computer; the cookies set by this forum can only be used on this website and pose no security risk. Cookies on this forum also track the specific topics you have read and when you last read them. Please confirm whether you accept or reject these cookies being set.

A cookie will be stored in your browser regardless of choice to prevent you being asked this question again. You will be able to change your cookie settings at any time using the link in the footer.

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Graphic issues with JPSCP starting with r3137 (Log included)
(05-23-2013, 09:20 AM)digiadventures Wrote: I don't have these games, but why have all these options enabled ?
Who knows what is causing problems.
Lpatamon, if you can't disable shaders and vertex cashe, disable EVERYTHING alse, maybe not just "saving ge screen to textures" and see if problem still remain.

My reason to have those options checked is because I get better game speed on the games I play and it never gave me problems at all till r3137.

I tried your suggestion and I came up with something. I disabled all my video options except use shaders, use vertex shader and saving ge screen to textures and the game showed the graphics correctly with the disable optimized vertex shader option unchecked. After that I went checking again option by option I had enabled and the game kept showing correctly. It was then that I noticed that when having my video options back to how I have them except for the Enable VAO (only relevant when using shaders and vertex cache) one, the game runs shows correctly, but again, I get a drop down on the speed Sad

So far, I have noticed that the graphic issue when not having the disable optimized vertex cache option checked, gets fixed with unchecking either Enable Vao or Enable Vertex Cache (it corrects also unchecking use Vertex Shaders but that results in loss of some textures). So maybe something in the code on that part is messing the use of the emulator without the disable optimized vertex shader option checked.

I used that video configuration based on other users who have it like that to play the digimon games correctly, mostly digimon adventure, or else you get very low speeds on that one and a bit of low speed on Re: Digitize too.

Messages In This Thread
RE: Graphic issues with JPSCP starting with r3137 (Log included) - by LPatamon - 05-23-2013, 07:47 PM