This forum uses cookies
This forum makes use of cookies to store your login information if you are registered, and your last visit if you are not. Cookies are small text documents stored on your computer; the cookies set by this forum can only be used on this website and pose no security risk. Cookies on this forum also track the specific topics you have read and when you last read them. Please confirm whether you accept or reject these cookies being set.

A cookie will be stored in your browser regardless of choice to prevent you being asked this question again. You will be able to change your cookie settings at any time using the link in the footer.

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
JPCSP memory address
I'm trying to stat hacking the character and mech (HP, EN, Def, etc) from this game : Super Robot Taisen A Portable [ULJS00143]. First I want to alter the HP of the mech and to do that I need to obtain its memory / RAM address. Unfortunately there is no built in memory / RAM search to find HP value in JPCSP, so I have to rely on another memory scanner, Cheat Engine.
Searching with Cheat Engine resulting in 2 memory address : C8C1B2B4 and C8C1B2B8. I'm not quite sure why there is 2 memory address in the first place (probably that's how JPCSP works ?) but the memory addresses is always the same even after I restart the game couple of times.
My questions is what is the exact equivalent memory addresses in JPCSP for those two Cheat Engine memory addresses? Or how to calculate to obtain JPCSP memory address using Cheat Engine memory address?

Btw, I'm using JPCSP r3143 x64, Windows 7 x64

Thanks

Messages In This Thread
JPCSP memory address - by oneslice - 05-19-2013, 05:43 PM