This forum uses cookies
This forum makes use of cookies to store your login information if you are registered, and your last visit if you are not. Cookies are small text documents stored on your computer; the cookies set by this forum can only be used on this website and pose no security risk. Cookies on this forum also track the specific topics you have read and when you last read them. Please confirm whether you accept or reject these cookies being set.

A cookie will be stored in your browser regardless of choice to prevent you being asked this question again. You will be able to change your cookie settings at any time using the link in the footer.

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Digimon World Re: Digitize sound problem in build 2991
(02-27-2013, 08:44 AM)gid15 Wrote: Do you mean that the sounds are playing correctly on r2990 but no longer on r2991?
There has been changes to the sound methods in previous versions, so I'm trying to localize which version actually broke the sounds.

Yes. That's right. On rev 2991, the sound effects are all messed up in this game, you can't even play it without having to turn off the sound due to the sounds not being the correct ones and it creates a non-pleasant concert n.nU

I tested revision 2990 and the sounds for this game are working correctly on that version, so the problem is just on version 2991. I never had issues with this game (other than the known ones of the not correct icons and the videos not appearing correctly) with any of the builds I tested. (I started to test with revision 2958 due to me wanting to play the digimon games and since then I have been testing the latest revisiĆ³ns I see on the automated builds page http://buildbot.orphis.net/jpcsp/ ).

I have to say that the performance on revision 2991 is quite good, I did notice diference on that compared with the other revisiĆ³ns Smile

Messages In This Thread
RE: Digimon World Re: Digitize sound problem in build 2991 - by LPatamon - 02-27-2013, 06:17 PM