This forum uses cookies
This forum makes use of cookies to store your login information if you are registered, and your last visit if you are not. Cookies are small text documents stored on your computer; the cookies set by this forum can only be used on this website and pose no security risk. Cookies on this forum also track the specific topics you have read and when you last read them. Please confirm whether you accept or reject these cookies being set.

A cookie will be stored in your browser regardless of choice to prevent you being asked this question again. You will be able to change your cookie settings at any time using the link in the footer.

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Monster Hunter Freedom Unite - EUR - ULES01213
Ok thank you and sorry. First timer. T.T Scrolling on it didnt work. The I trick works, and also, deleting all my settings make the scrolling down work. Weird.

Also I did some research, aparently a lot of revs came out when i first experienced the bug, so i tested each in separate, in diferent folders and also overwriting my usual folder ( So i could test it with and without my settings / temp folders / older files etc )

All revs are the windows 64 bit version

rev 3014 and older = no bug at all

rev 3015 = I cant even use it. I get some sort of crash that deletes my config file, and monster hunter then looks completely buggy on it.

rev 3016 and on = Heres where I found the bug.

Aparently, it does not trigger if you dont interact with the game. I can watch the intro sequence for hours (After you select language) and it wont bug.

But if I go as far as the Data Load screen, after a random number of seconds the game freezes, regardless of me having actually loaded my sagegame (any) or not . Not the emulator, just the game locks.

This happens both with keyboard settings and with my USB gamepad.

Ill host both the log.txt from rev 3016, and a screenshot from the console messages that show past the error ( Dont know if its of any use, but i took it before i realized the info log bug thing. Thanks for that bit of info )

Links :

3016 rev log.txt : http://txtup.co/YjEww

console screenie : http://imgair.net/i/consolescreen-1363101618.jpg

sorry for the mess.

Also, i found another game affected from my collection: .Hack /Link. Exact same issue, same rev, same bug.

Messages In This Thread
RE: Monster Hunter Freedom Unite - EUR - ULES01213 - by warrians - 03-12-2013, 08:25 PM