This forum uses cookies
This forum makes use of cookies to store your login information if you are registered, and your last visit if you are not. Cookies are small text documents stored on your computer; the cookies set by this forum can only be used on this website and pose no security risk. Cookies on this forum also track the specific topics you have read and when you last read them. Please confirm whether you accept or reject these cookies being set.

A cookie will be stored in your browser regardless of choice to prevent you being asked this question again. You will be able to change your cookie settings at any time using the link in the footer.

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Major issues with first-time use
Okay, so I followed this youtube video tutorial,
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0lbZhtfLxNA
and went and did the configuration settings like he said (except for the SonicStage one, where a user commented on the video page saying it's overrun with hackers, and shouldn't be installed).

The game I am using is Street Fighter Alpha 3 Max, and first thing, there is no background music. Do I have to install SonicStage to get music?

Another thing is that it runs extremely slowly, which I guess is caused by the settings I was told to configure. I'm guessing nothing can be done about this?

Biggest problem, and this might just be for games with 2D sprites, but there is glitchy-as-fuck sprites for the characters. The rest of the game is mostly okay, but the animated sprite models remain extremely glitchy all the time, with very distorted graphical glitches. Not sure which video setting has caused this, or if this is a video setting at all? Maybe it's a graphic card problem? Maybe I should be using 32 bit instead of 64 bit? I don't know what it is.

Messages In This Thread
Major issues with first-time use - by Badunkadunk - 01-10-2013, 10:47 PM
RE: Major issues with first-time use - by serio - 01-20-2013, 02:09 PM
RE: Major issues with first-time use - by serio - 01-20-2013, 02:16 PM
RE: Major issues with first-time use - by hyakki - 01-21-2013, 05:04 AM
RE: Major issues with first-time use - by hyakki - 01-21-2013, 06:41 AM
RE: Major issues with first-time use - by serio - 01-21-2013, 01:40 PM
RE: Major issues with first-time use - by serio - 01-21-2013, 05:34 PM
RE: Major issues with first-time use - by serio - 01-21-2013, 07:31 PM
RE: Major issues with first-time use - by serio - 01-21-2013, 07:47 PM