This forum uses cookies
This forum makes use of cookies to store your login information if you are registered, and your last visit if you are not. Cookies are small text documents stored on your computer; the cookies set by this forum can only be used on this website and pose no security risk. Cookies on this forum also track the specific topics you have read and when you last read them. Please confirm whether you accept or reject these cookies being set.

A cookie will be stored in your browser regardless of choice to prevent you being asked this question again. You will be able to change your cookie settings at any time using the link in the footer.

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Eiyuu Densetsu Sora no Kiseki FC Kai HD - JPN - NPJB00293 (pseudo-ULJM05170)
(10-05-2014, 03:30 AM)DragonNeos Wrote: The music that plays before the Title Screen appears in the game is back on r3647. I have a question about patch files. From the README:
Code:
- Patch files:
To avoid repeatedly editing the settings each time you want to play a different
game you can save them in a patch file that will get automatically loaded with
the game. Patch files go in the "patches" directory and are named after the
game's Disc ID.

Please note when a game is using a patch file all compatibility settings in
the user interface will be overridden regardless of their state.
How would I place Settings to be used in patch files such as ULJM05170-55C069C631B22685.properties? Do I need to change the one(s) as true and do I need to delete the emu. before each option?
Code:
# Eiyuu Densetsu Sora no Kiseki FC Kai HD Remaster
# UMD_DATA.BIN contains "ULJM-05170|55C069C631B22685|0001|G             |"
memory64MB=true
maxTextureSize=1024
hasRightAnalogController=true
emu.compiler=1
emu.compiler.methodMaxInstructions=3000
emu.enabledynamicshaders=1
emu.enablegetexture=1
emu.useMediaEngine=1
emu.useVertexCache=1
emu.useshaders=1
The above patch file seems correct. Keep exactly the same names as in Settings.properties (including the "emu." prefix if one is present).
Always include a complete log file at INFO level in your reports. Thanks! How to post a log

Messages In This Thread
RE: Eiyuu Densetsu Sora no Kiseki FC Kai HD - JPN - NPJB00293 (pseudo-ULJM05170) - by gid15 - 10-05-2014, 07:52 AM