This forum uses cookies
This forum makes use of cookies to store your login information if you are registered, and your last visit if you are not. Cookies are small text documents stored on your computer; the cookies set by this forum can only be used on this website and pose no security risk. Cookies on this forum also track the specific topics you have read and when you last read them. Please confirm whether you accept or reject these cookies being set.

A cookie will be stored in your browser regardless of choice to prevent you being asked this question again. You will be able to change your cookie settings at any time using the link in the footer.

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
JPCSP Crashes
I had the same problem and I got past the crashing for a while after messing with the configuration, but when I go to save the game I'm playing it crashes.
(10-25-2011, 03:14 PM)Itaru Wrote: Run JPCSP on a computer with an Nvidia (recommended) or AMD/ATI graphics card. Your HP notebook uses Intel graphics which is just too sucky for JPCSP.
Do you really need to because I think I'm running on about the same graphics card as he is and I'm running the game now after fiddling with the configuration, but the only thing is I can't load the game, and when I save the game crashes. Does that have to do with the graphics card? I'm playing on rev 2440 32 bit.

Messages In This Thread
JPCSP Crashes - by Negativez - 10-18-2011, 02:26 PM
RE: JPCSP Crashes - by Negativez - 10-24-2011, 10:08 AM
RE: JPCSP Crashes - by Itaru - 10-25-2011, 03:14 PM
RE: JPCSP Crashes - by HoA - 01-10-2012, 12:17 AM
RE: JPCSP Crashes - by Alfiniti - 01-10-2012, 03:56 AM