This forum uses cookies
This forum makes use of cookies to store your login information if you are registered, and your last visit if you are not. Cookies are small text documents stored on your computer; the cookies set by this forum can only be used on this website and pose no security risk. Cookies on this forum also track the specific topics you have read and when you last read them. Please confirm whether you accept or reject these cookies being set.

A cookie will be stored in your browser regardless of choice to prevent you being asked this question again. You will be able to change your cookie settings at any time using the link in the footer.

Thread Rating:
  • 11 Vote(s) - 2.55 Average
Final Fantasy Tactics: The War of the Lions - ULUS10297
Is there any update on the status of this game? I just got the most recent version of jpcsp and decided to load it up again to see and there hasn't been any real changes in terms of performance.

The game runs smoothly at 60fps for the opening cinema as well as for when they're in the church chatting. Then once they go outside and the battle begins the fps drops to a range of 20-40 fps, which is bareable. However when they use a technique like shadow blade or w/e it drops down to like 10 fps. Fps issues aside there is a huge distortion with the game's sound and music as well, it sounds like its warped. Nothing I've tried has fixed it and this is the only game I have the issue with.

Currently using jpcsp v3062
-Use Shaders = on
-Save GE Screen... = on
-Enable dynamic shader.... = on
-Ingore invalid memory... = on
-Use Media Engine = on
-Extract Media... = on
-Decode audio... = on
-Use compiler... = on
-100 maximum method size
-extract decrypted eboot... = on

Also I have the latest version of SonicStage installed.

My system specs are Windows 7 64-Bit (I've tried with both the 64 and 32 bit jpcsp emulators), 3.2ghz 6 cores, 12 gigs of ram, 1 gig video.

Any help to improving the game's fps or sound issues would be greatly appreciated.

Messages In This Thread
Working on Windows 7 64 bit? - by DeeTee - 03-14-2013, 03:30 AM
RE: FINAL FANTASY TACTICS: THE WAR OF THE LIONS - ULUS10297 - by Kinsume - 03-21-2013, 11:52 PM