This forum uses cookies
This forum makes use of cookies to store your login information if you are registered, and your last visit if you are not. Cookies are small text documents stored on your computer; the cookies set by this forum can only be used on this website and pose no security risk. Cookies on this forum also track the specific topics you have read and when you last read them. Please confirm whether you accept or reject these cookies being set.

A cookie will be stored in your browser regardless of choice to prevent you being asked this question again. You will be able to change your cookie settings at any time using the link in the footer.

Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 1 Average
A Couple of Problems...
Sorry, I want to clarify. I noticed I typed it wrongly in my previous post: reading from a physical drive is ALWAYS slower than reading from a digital drive. That's what I meant to say, because in 99% of all cases your CPU and hard drive will be faster than your hardware reading from the physical install (UMD, DVD, etc).

I tried to play some CC yesterday just to see how it turned out seeing that the graphics error caused by older revs is fixed. I didn't experience any freezes or hiccups but my FPS was very low in combat, hovering between 7-15 depending a bit on the amount of monsters present on the screen. Unplayable to me, nonetheless. I also noticed that Crisis Core had a remarkably low GPU load (at most 10%) despite that combat should be graphics heavy. I didn't fiddle anything with the settings though but went with Hyakki's recommended settings.

Messages In This Thread
A Couple of Problems... - by Handelo - 10-14-2011, 08:14 PM
RE: A Couple of Problems... - by LeaT - 10-14-2011, 09:02 PM
RE: A Couple of Problems... - by Handelo - 10-14-2011, 09:12 PM
RE: A Couple of Problems... - by digiadventures - 10-15-2011, 11:41 AM
RE: A Couple of Problems... - by LeaT - 10-15-2011, 12:28 PM
RE: A Couple of Problems... - by Handelo - 10-15-2011, 09:16 PM
RE: A Couple of Problems... - by LeaT - 10-17-2011, 12:54 PM
RE: A Couple of Problems... - by Handelo - 10-17-2011, 09:26 PM
RE: A Couple of Problems... - by LeaT - 10-18-2011, 07:06 PM