This forum uses cookies
This forum makes use of cookies to store your login information if you are registered, and your last visit if you are not. Cookies are small text documents stored on your computer; the cookies set by this forum can only be used on this website and pose no security risk. Cookies on this forum also track the specific topics you have read and when you last read them. Please confirm whether you accept or reject these cookies being set.

A cookie will be stored in your browser regardless of choice to prevent you being asked this question again. You will be able to change your cookie settings at any time using the link in the footer.

Thread Rating:
  • 22 Vote(s) - 3.5 Average
Dissidia: Final Fantasy - ULUS10437
(07-16-2010, 08:03 PM)SALVO uan keBALDO Wrote: First of all, congratulations.

Second, I've got an issue while trying to run the game with r1686 under windows 7 64 bit: I can get past the screens when the game asks me to input my name, my tipe of gamer and my favourite day, but then the game freezes. FPS are still running, but they are very low and they refresh only when I pass the pointer on some button of the emulator. I use your reccomended settings but "Use Media Engine": if I try to use it, the game doesn't load, and the console shows many errors, lthe majority of them with the <Unkown Source> tag. Can you help me into running this game?

My specs: Intel Quad 2.66 Ghz, 4 GB Ram, Radeon 4800

make sure to use 32bit java and jpcsp even on a 64bit os, also make sure shaders and vertex cache are off, i tested in r1686 and it works

Messages In This Thread
Dissidia: Final Fantasy - ULUS10437 - by hyakki - 05-04-2010, 02:47 AM
RE: DISSIDIA FINAL FANTASY - ULUS10437 [Encrypted] - by hyakki - 07-17-2010, 05:48 AM