This forum uses cookies
This forum makes use of cookies to store your login information if you are registered, and your last visit if you are not. Cookies are small text documents stored on your computer; the cookies set by this forum can only be used on this website and pose no security risk. Cookies on this forum also track the specific topics you have read and when you last read them. Please confirm whether you accept or reject these cookies being set.

A cookie will be stored in your browser regardless of choice to prevent you being asked this question again. You will be able to change your cookie settings at any time using the link in the footer.

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
jpcsp crashes while emulating ZHP
(01-15-2011, 11:57 AM)plebejer Wrote: Sorry to double-post, however - I got it running.
Used my second OS (completely forgot I still had it... it's actually just a backup-plan if my main-OS crashed) and it started without problem.
My guess is, JPCSP either has compatibility problems with win xp x64 (which I doubt), or I had installed some drivers that interfered... regardless - it's playable.
I still have some kind of graphic-bug, and can't read any text, but I'll tinker around a bit and hope I'll be able to solve it.

I'm amusing your using jpcsp 64bit. Use the 32 bit version of jpcsp instead. It might help to know what game your trying to play.
Funny thing, I spend more time on the forum instead of on emulators Tongue

Messages In This Thread
jpcsp crashes while emulating ZHP - by plebejer - 01-13-2011, 08:52 AM
RE: jpcsp crashes while emulating ZHP - by Kai3213 - 01-15-2011, 03:08 PM