This forum uses cookies
This forum makes use of cookies to store your login information if you are registered, and your last visit if you are not. Cookies are small text documents stored on your computer; the cookies set by this forum can only be used on this website and pose no security risk. Cookies on this forum also track the specific topics you have read and when you last read them. Please confirm whether you accept or reject these cookies being set.

A cookie will be stored in your browser regardless of choice to prevent you being asked this question again. You will be able to change your cookie settings at any time using the link in the footer.

Thread Rating:
  • 2 Vote(s) - 2 Average
Can't connect two computers in LAN via AdHoc Multiplayer (MHFU)
(10-11-2013, 02:11 PM)betrayed.angel Wrote: does it mean that you were trying to play MHP3rd HD online (3 players) and you were the only person who barely to join the online guild hall via tunggle?
I dont know how to deal with your problem, im sorry x__x
so far I only have tested MHFU offline LAN 2 players and I have no problem at all. I have no experience dealing with online play x__x
the only problem is when playing MHP3rd HD lan mode I got very bad FPS altough single player is always at full speed.

here is my rig :
Core2quad 2.66ghz
gts 450 1gb ddr5
ram 3gb ddr2
win 7 ultimate 32 bit
jpcsp 3402 32 bit

Just saying that the game take a long long long.....long time to load before entering in the guild hall ( around 5+ minutes ). That's the only problem now.
Meh, anyway thanks for trying to help me..

Messages In This Thread
RE: Can't connect two computers in LAN via AdHoc Multiplayer (MHFU) - by pakka93 - 10-11-2013, 02:22 PM