This forum uses cookies
This forum makes use of cookies to store your login information if you are registered, and your last visit if you are not. Cookies are small text documents stored on your computer; the cookies set by this forum can only be used on this website and pose no security risk. Cookies on this forum also track the specific topics you have read and when you last read them. Please confirm whether you accept or reject these cookies being set.

A cookie will be stored in your browser regardless of choice to prevent you being asked this question again. You will be able to change your cookie settings at any time using the link in the footer.

Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average
Aedis Eclipse - Generation of Chaos [USA] ULUS10242
(05-19-2011, 10:27 AM)BinarySlave Wrote: Interestingly that game I've been playing since 2 weeks now. I started playing it with rev2100 and continued after a few chapters with rev2132.
After playing for a while, using rev2100, I encountered a memory related error message and simply tried "-XX:ReservedCodeCacheSize=256m" to see if it would change things to the better... since then I never had any error in this game again. Sorry, haven't tried anything lower, because I don't need to.

Ill try that and edit this post with results thanks for timely response Smile

OK so that helped a little I now see where she can go through door etc its not a matter of memory I think for me I last around twice as long through the conversations sometimes or when the alarm goes off the prof comes up as diamonds and it freezes. tried with video settings on and off on 2132 and 2142 messed around with cache allowances and other settings a little bit but nothing that makes a huge change going to try a new midworld next in case my save itself is corrupt for whatever reason. Manage to make it to mid world world map usually Smile but like I said aqua knights don't load at all and it locks up hrmmm. . . . Any other suggestions?

((How would I go about getting my log info and screen shot stuff to show what im running and where it is not working to better be able to assist and be assisted? Did some new settings on it but still not really freezes because animation is there but gets stuck and unable to load sections. . . .))

Messages In This Thread
RE: Aedis Eclipse - Generation of Chaos [USA] ULUS10242 - by AedisFan - 05-19-2011, 03:22 PM