This forum uses cookies
This forum makes use of cookies to store your login information if you are registered, and your last visit if you are not. Cookies are small text documents stored on your computer; the cookies set by this forum can only be used on this website and pose no security risk. Cookies on this forum also track the specific topics you have read and when you last read them. Please confirm whether you accept or reject these cookies being set.

A cookie will be stored in your browser regardless of choice to prevent you being asked this question again. You will be able to change your cookie settings at any time using the link in the footer.

Thread Rating:
  • 16 Vote(s) - 3.75 Average
Kingdom Hearts: Birth by Sleep - US - ULUS10505
(04-22-2011, 07:56 PM)-Kratos- Wrote: Yeah thanks Hykem Smile but...

Is that normal in the last 2 versions of jpcsp (2097,2098) this game won't load ? Got the first screen, the logos, but game "hangs" on the intro movie...

Yeah, I tried that also. Hang. Attached to this message is a log of what I did in the newest build of JPCSP (r2098). Whenever I start the game, it does the memory card stick message, then no data found (I didn't copy any saves over, so that's natural), then the opening logos, then the screen goes black (it's supposed to go black, but not forever) and it stays black indefinitely. Question for you Hykem. Which is more helpful? The video or the .txt of the log? Or are both helpful? It would be nice to know so that I can help you.

Attached Files
.rar   profiler - Copy.rar (Size: 63.15 KB / Downloads: 100)

Messages In This Thread
RE: Kingdom Hearts: Birth by Sleep - US - ULUS10505 [encrypted] - by chessplayerjames - 04-22-2011, 08:24 PM
Kingdom Hearts: Birth By Sleep - by Elliott - 08-16-2012, 10:41 AM