This forum uses cookies
This forum makes use of cookies to store your login information if you are registered, and your last visit if you are not. Cookies are small text documents stored on your computer; the cookies set by this forum can only be used on this website and pose no security risk. Cookies on this forum also track the specific topics you have read and when you last read them. Please confirm whether you accept or reject these cookies being set.

A cookie will be stored in your browser regardless of choice to prevent you being asked this question again. You will be able to change your cookie settings at any time using the link in the footer.

Thread Rating:
  • 5 Vote(s) - 3.4 Average
Ys SEVEN - US - ULUS10551
ThanksSmile but i have a question.. can you help to set up options in my JPCSP i actually download this file an hour ago. i have a game in my psp go (patapon 2) and i copied it and pasted in umdimages but when i play it, it has many graphical errors hard to explain but it suddenly stop then like fast forwarding then going slow vice versa and then when going to instructions it stops and turns into black screen then nothing i wait for nothing and also my valkyrie profile lenneth instead of 800x600 resolution (its my current resolution in my PCSP) my valkyrie profile only shows the HALF!! on my PCSP screen and the same thing in my patapon its stops play awful sounds!! and also having problems with my sims 2 castaway its so very slow and sometimes all i can see is blinking red screen please help!!!!

oh my PCSP is v0.6 2054 x32

and i'am currently using win7 x64

Messages In This Thread
Ys SEVEN - US - ULUS10551 - by Darth1701 - 09-01-2010, 12:12 PM
RE: Ys SEVEN - US - ULUS10551 [encrypted] - by wratharcher0 - 04-06-2011, 08:18 AM