This forum uses cookies
This forum makes use of cookies to store your login information if you are registered, and your last visit if you are not. Cookies are small text documents stored on your computer; the cookies set by this forum can only be used on this website and pose no security risk. Cookies on this forum also track the specific topics you have read and when you last read them. Please confirm whether you accept or reject these cookies being set.

A cookie will be stored in your browser regardless of choice to prevent you being asked this question again. You will be able to change your cookie settings at any time using the link in the footer.

Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average
Lunar: Silver Star Harmony - ULUS10482
(10-14-2012, 10:36 PM)serio Wrote: i meant, we won't be probing you to see if you pirated anything or not. we'll just act on it if you admit to having pirated stuff, either openly or through a screw up that gives you away.

maybe i didn't make myself clear enough since english isn't my primary language. i tend to edit my posts a lot since i keep using wrong syntax and wording out of habit.

the fonts are copyrighted just as games are. you're only allowed to use your own ones, just like you're only legally allowed to play games you bought.

Like I said I highly doubt anyone relevant cares where you get fonts from. If they were going to care about anything they would care about the existence of the emulator itself- which alongside the software piracy diminishes their profits.

But my problem has been solved so I'll let myself out.

- Ryan Paul Fialcowitz

Messages In This Thread
RE: Lunar: Silver Star Harmony - ULUS10482 [Encrypted] - by RyanFialcowitz - 10-14-2012, 10:40 PM